- Proposal Submission Deadline : Jan. 10, 2014
- Acceptance Notification : Jan. 29, 2014
- Camera-Ready Deadline : Feb. 5, 2014
This is a track by Web developers, for Web developers. The audience will be highly technical and expecting to see new trends and interesting ideas, code and APIs of emerging applications, platforms and standards. Demonstrations of technical nitty-gritty are strongly encouraged. Submissions MUST be relevant, interesting and useful to working Web developers.
Focus areas include, but are not limited to the following:
- Browsers, Plugins and Development Tools
- Cloud Platforms and Development in the cloud
- Open Data and Data Markets
- Distributed Data Processing
- HTML5 and Beyond
- Applications of Linked Data
- The Web on new Devices
- Web Standards and Protocols
- Authentication and Identity for developers
- User Interfaces and Visualization
- Video and Multimedia on the Web
- Web Data Acquisition and Cleaning
This track is an ideal venue for short reports of industry and academic technical works. The proceedings of the Developers Track will be published online.
Accepted presentations will be considered for one of the following formats:
Lightning talk/demo (5min) / Short presentation (20min) / Long presentation (40min)
Authors should indicate, in their submission, presentation format preference. The committee will decide presentation type based on the reviews.
Proposal submissions consist of a 1-3 page descriptions of the work in PDF format. Use of the ACM SIG Proceedings Template for PDF is recommended. Submissions must go through the Easy Chair system.
Developer Track Co-Chairs
- Alejandro Jaimes (Yahoo Labs) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seokchan “Channy” Yun (Daum Communications Corp.) email@example.com
- Frédéric Wenzel, Mozilla Corp
- Lin Clark, DERI
- Daniel Meredith, Google, Inc